It doesn’t take a scientist to recognize that aging causes wrinkles. For both women and men, aging leads to loss of collagen, skin elasticity and overall lack of confidence in your appearance. Common facial rejuvenation techniques employ the use of toxins or filler to temporarily restore a supple, smooth appearance, while long-lasting options work to restore the body’s natural collagen. Why Should I Consider Facial Rejuvenation? In addition to age, many factors contribute to collagen and elasticity loss in the skin. Of these, research has noted the following five as leading causes of collagen deterioration:
- Smoking. Cigarette smoking has been shown to enhance the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the mouth.
- Alcohol consumption. Research has revealed above-average alcohol consumption affects the skin’s elasticity.
- Exposure to sun. Whether spending time cocaine tea Kit. outside for work or play, high amounts of sun exposure can damage the skin, leading to poor skin health and increased cancer risk.
- Unhealthy BMI. A body mass index in excess of 30% may result in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
How Sculptra Aesthetic Eliminates Signs of Aging After years of ineffective topical treatments and wrinkle-reducing cosmetics, women and men both rejoice at access to a long-lasting, non-invasive facial rejuvenation solution. Sculptra Aesthetic, in as few as three injectable treatments, offers the following:
- Designed to reduce facial wrinkles. For targeting fine lines and wrinkles found on the cheeks and temples, as well as smoothing out smile lines and jaw lines, Sculptra Aesthetic is a safe, effective facial rejuvenation treatment.
- Works gradually without the need for frequent visits. Three visits are generally all it takes to receive up to 2 years of wrinkle-free smiles. By slowly restoring the collagen underneath the skin’s surface, Sculptra Aesthetic provides long-lasting restorative properties.
- Restores smooth, supple skin subtly. Both men and women can be skeptical of some facial rejuvenation treatments for fear of social stigma. With Sculptra Aesthetic, the restorative process occurs subtly and gradually, until one day you’re greeted by a friend who says, “Wow, you look great! What’s your secret?”
Best Gaming Laptop Under 2000 Bucks
To receive personal attention from a facial rejuvenation specialist, contact Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery at (972) 831-8822 for a complimentary consultation! http://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/press-release-archives/2013/face-it-twins-who-smoke-look-older.html http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19337100