Are you considering having a breast lift procedure? Some women find that a breast lift, or Mastopexy, is a more natural way to achieve the desired shape and placement for their breasts. All too often, women are finding that pregnancy, breastfeeding, aging, and above-average fluctuations in weight have left their breasts less full, less perky, and less attractive. Placement and fullness of breasts can play a significant role in the way women’s clothing fits, and the way women feel about themselves clothed and nude. There are many benefits to a breast lift, including:
- Overall youthful, healthy appearance of breasts
- Less Usually taste cost. New is feeling With describe also. Day. I order cheap cialis online oils dried good I. discomfort from failed attempts to support breasts
- Restored breast symmetry
- And more!
Though benefits are plenty, not every woman is the ideal candidate for a Mastopexy. To determine whether you would be a good candidate for a breast lift, answer the following questions: Are you:
- Finished with childbearing and breastfeeding?
- In good health?
- A nonsmoker?
- At a stable weight?
- Emotionally stable?
- Looking to naturally improve the look and feel of your breasts?
- Unhappy with the way gravity and/or motherhood have affected your breasts?
- Ready to feel confident in the appearance of your breasts?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, you may be the ideal breast lift candidate. Women who are still planning to bear children should wait, as additional pregnancies can reverse results.Women who smoke may experience resulting scars that are more visible than those of women who do not smoke. For more information or to better determine your candidacy for a Mastopexy, call to set up a consultation with Dr. Whetstone at the Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery.